God Please Help Me Through This – As mortals, we are often faced with a setback or struggle that we cannot handle on our own.
This is when we turn to divine help, and therefore I have collected the most powerful God, please help me in this difficult time prayers that I can find on the web.
God Please Help Me Through This
Here you will find devotional prayers inspired by psalms and Bible verses that will help you open your heart to the Creator.
Seven Scriptures To Help You Pray For God’s Direction
Difficult times are tests of faith – we can easily feel discouraged and powerless, however, every cloud has a silver lining!
A powerful prayer is a great way to start. Let’s look at the different sections of my collection and find beautiful prayers.
You can find many Christian or Roman Catholic prayers inspired by the Bible on the web, but here are my top 10 prayers for difficult times:
1. “Dear Lord, help me to remember that no matter how I feel, I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Amen.”
Marriage Prayers Daily
2. “My dearest God, inspire me with your Holy Spirit, because I am afraid of losing hope. Give me a fresh vision of your love, that I may find back what I fear that I have lost. Give me your powerful salvation; Through Him who makes all things new, Jesus Christ, our Savior. Amen.”
3. “Lord Christ, you came into the world as one of us, and suffered as we do. When I go through the trials of life, help me to realize that You are always with me and in all things; That I have no secret from You, and that Your loving grace surrounds me forever. In the protection of Your throat I pray. Amen.”
4. “As I go through this day, Lord, whatever trials come my way, please be with me. And as you walk with me today, surround me with peace. Enable me to do my best today for your glory. All this I ask in your name, Amen.”
5. “Lord, remember that this is only temporary. There is a purpose for every time, and I will not stay in this storm forever. This storm will pass and the sun will shine again. I will trust you and your plans. Amen.”
Image With Prayer Quotes
6. “I pray for renewed strength, dear God, for that miraculous strength of strength to continue the journey of life. Let it bubble up in my soul that I will never give up, so that I will never give up. ” I lost no hope and faith in You. I trust in You, Lord. I surrender my body, my heart, my soul and my all to You, and give my life to You.”
7. “Jesus, I am tired and weary of this battle. My feet stumble and I don’t know how long I can go on. give me strength Renew my hope. Restore and revive me so that I can continue this race with perseverance and run. Amen.”
8. “Jesus, I need you. I am tired and the loads are great. I’m not sure how much more I can take. Will you help bear these burdens for a while? I need your comfort for my soul, I need your comfort for my heart. You will guide me and show me the way. Thank you for how much you love me. Amen.”
9. “Lord, give me the strength to find happiness and good, even in the midst of my trials and tribulations. Instill in me faith and perseverance, so that I can be mature and complete, without anything! This is yours.” Only possible through the power of the Word. Amen.
Brian Wilson Quote: “i Think About God, Yes, And I Wonder If There Is A God. And If There Is A God, Will God Please Help Me Through My Hard T…”
10. “I have always put Jehovah before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not move.”
This section of my collection of God, please help me in this difficult time prayers is dedicated to very difficult times where the power of prayer is essential.
1. “I ask for the strength to maintain unwavering faith in you so that I can overcome every battle I face day by day. Amen.”
2. Merciful God, the only source of life and health: help, comfort and relieve me, and give your power to heal those who minister to my needs; That my weakness be turned into strength and faith in your loving care; For the sake of Jesus Christ. Amen.”
Dear God, Help Me To Rise
3. “God, I need comfort. In my own life, in the world around me, it seems that everything has gone from bad to worse. I know that you are my source of strength and my great comfort. Be please those two things for me now. Remember both of them in these hard times. Amen.”
4. “Heavenly Father, you are a comforter and a healer. I recently lost a loved one. I do not know if I have the strength to go through this process of grief and mourning. Lord, in your holy strength, give me the strength to carry on through these difficult days. Amen.”
5. “Father, I am so tired of trying to weather the storms of life by myself. I need your strength and power to face each one. Please teach me to turn to You first. Help me learn to endure difficult times with patience and honor You in their midst as I walk in faith. In Jesus name, Amen. “
6. “Great Healer and Doctor, I am asking for strength in the healing process that I am going through. Although I know that you are the great healer, it is never easy to participate in these times. Remind me of all the times that you have taken my pain have healed in the past and give me the strength to endure now. Amen.”
God, Help Me Through It
7. “Sir, I’d be lying if I said I had an easy or happy time. The world around me, even within my own home, seems thrown into chaos. God, I need your strength and comfort to rest on me in these uncertain and difficult times. Amen.”
8. “Lord Jesus, the Gospels teach us that faith has infinite power. Even the faith of a mustard seed can move mountains and raise the dead. In difficult times we see the world falling apart. Our faith is often tested and it can be difficult to believe. Lord, I am begging you to strengthen my faith. Remove all doubts from my heart, and open the eyes of faith to find my way through these dark times. Amen.”
9. “Almighty God and Father, I pray that you give strength to my family. Help us to draw close to You in Your Holy Word, in difficult times and in abundant times. I can set a good example for my children so that they knowing your love and goodness. Amen.”
10. “This challenge has not come to destroy me, but to make me a better person. I ask for strength to come out better in this situation. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.”
Prayers Against Enemies: They Will Not Survive After Saying Them
Powerful and uplifting God please help me through this difficult time prayers are especially needed when we feel lost. We trust God to never leave us alone.
1. “In these uncertain moments hear my prayers for guidance and strength, and let your unfailing love protect me from all evil deeds. Oh God, assure me that I can still enter your kingdom. In Jesus name I pray this. Amen.”
2. “God, I am not sure what direction you have planned for my life. I seem to be at a crossroads where an important decision must be made. I pray that you will give me the strength to carry this decision through press. I also ask that the Holy Spirit guide me and help me navigate through a mirror that I currently see through blurred vision. Amen.”
3. “Lord, I thank you that your word is a light on my path. Light the lamp of your word for me, and let the brightness of your wisdom and understanding guide me every day. Help me make the right decisions in this season of my life that will bring you glory and honor. May your name be praised forever in the name of your son Jesus. Amen.”
Lord, Please Keep Your Hands On My Family!
4. “Dear Lord God, protect me from my anxious thoughts that can harm our relationship. Clothe me with your mighty strength and protect me from everything that can corrupt my mind. Protect me from all my worries. Cleanse and give me a be bearer of your goodness. These are my prayers for guidance and strength, Lord, and I offer them through your Son, Jesus. Amen.”
5. “O Lord, answer my prayer for guidance with your wisdom and help me to understand the supreme importance of your mighty name. Help me to do according to your will and let me spread the good news that your kingdom will bring. is when we all await your second coming. Help me always to be wise and to be able to discern the difference between good and bad judgment. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.”
6. “Dear Father God, I praise You, and I accept the truth that you are our one true king. Strengthen me with your wisdom Lord God, and give me the direction I need.
God please help me, god please help me get through this day, god please help me through this difficult time, dear god please help me get through this, god please help me through this pain, god help me get through this, help me god to get through this, please god help me through this, god please help me through this difficult time quotes, god help me through this, god please help me through this quotes, god help me get through this day